Seems to me I'm not the only one that thinks this company just hurts people , these shoes don't deserve to exist and the price tag they put on them , really awful that company's like mine have fallen into believing they even work, oh yeah that's right, I can almost guarantee that they are making a profit if they use you , because why would so many be forced to wear and pay for something that's hurting them. Huh....

Well sorry but this is the last pair I will ever get, I do not care , I refuse to be In pain because of a shoe, and I intend to fight it. After reading all these comments I know what I say and feel is true about these shoes. Come on shoes for crews, you see these things are nothing but doctors office visits, and pain. Do you wear these things for 8 hours on cement floors?

Try it, seriously, Then you will know what all these people are taking about.. They just plain do not deserve to exist.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shoes For Crews. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoes For Crews.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Shoes For Crews to other companies on our site.

Comments