I but few pairs of shoes in the past 2 years without a problem and even brought them many collegues as new customers here in Sherbrooke, Qubec. When the sizes fit I guess you are just one lucky customer.

I bought again shoes for my boyfriend whose foot's size is in between. That is where the problemsssss start and that I got to know more about this company and its policy with customer's service. You have to have a lot energy, patience and time to waste ... They are a real pain and I will never deal with them anymore.

Unfortunately it cost me money to learn my lesson. I tried to be refund for 2 pairs of shoes send back the same day we got them ... After 2 months and multiples phone calls we had been refund 30$ under what we paid because of "restocking" fees ... Never do they mention no where and even they pretend we can ALWAYS sent back shoes that do not fit !!!

I though I was a good and important customer living in Qubec and doing great advertising for them ... No longer or my new line is : Shoes for Crews ?! Screw us not ! No more !

With an entire crew behind !

Thank You for this beautiful sense of business SFS ! Bravo !

Review about: Shoes For Crews Customer Care.

Comments