Shoes For Crews - Review about Sfc Shoes from Peotone, Illinois

SCF Mammoth comp toe boot

When I first bought the shoes through a company I worked for where you were strongly recommended to use SFC, but were offered two other brands, they made my body numb from my toes to my chest. It was very hard to work and continued for weeks. When they finally broke in they were comfortable. However. Today will be the last time I wear these boots as safety boots. They're strictly for outdoor fun now as I had a skidsteer bucket dropped on one.

The JCB260eco diesel skidsteer isn't light but also isn't massive. The boot did protect my toes but not nearly well enough, as now my toes are bruised and swollen.

ALSO. AND perhaps more importantly to those who won't be working with heavy machinery. The boots starting coming apart at the seam of the leather and rubber. Which made them more or less water resistant instead of waterproof. And the pieces of metal that hold the string on the boot started to come out of the boot. About half of them are still attached making the fit loose and all around just ugly.

The boots were about 3 months old when I first noticed this and they're only...4-5 months now.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sfc Shoes
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #757153 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shoes For Crews? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shoes For Crews. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Shoes For Crews.
Filing a new complaint about