Shoes For Crews - Review about Sfc Shoes from Peotone, Illinois
SCF Mammoth comp toe boot
When I first bought the shoes through a company I worked for where you were strongly recommended to use SFC, but were offered two other brands, they made my body numb from my toes to my chest. It was very hard to work and continued for weeks. When they finally broke in they were comfortable. However. Today will be the last time I wear these boots as safety boots. They're strictly for outdoor fun now as I had a skidsteer bucket dropped on one.
The JCB260eco diesel skidsteer isn't light but also isn't massive. The boot did protect my toes but not nearly well enough, as now my toes are bruised and swollen.
ALSO. AND perhaps more importantly to those who won't be working with heavy machinery. The boots starting coming apart at the seam of the leather and rubber. Which made them more or less water resistant instead of waterproof. And the pieces of metal that hold the string on the boot started to come out of the boot. About half of them are still attached making the fit loose and all around just ugly.
The boots were about 3 months old when I first noticed this and they're only...4-5 months now.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sfc Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."