2.2

My daughter recently started her first job and one of the requirements was that she have slip resistant shoes beginning at orientation.I am offered a discount through my employer for many different companies and shoes for crews was is one of them.

What a great deal I thought. I had her pick out the ones she wanted and had them drop shipped to her house. I also paid for the next day shipping which cost me an extra $19.95. It was a very easy process and I was completely satisfied with how easy the purchase was.

However, my daughter's shoes did not arrive until 4 days after the purchase. The website claims that if your shoes aren't delivered to you by the date promised then shipping is free. So I called the company and they started a claim. I work in retail so I am familiar with the process.

The rep from the company said it would be 24_72 hours before it would be processed and that was last Tuesday. I even received an email reitterating this statement as well. So it isearly morning on Wednesday, there is still no refund in my account and no one can give !e an answer as to when I will be getting my money back for a service I never received and for the shipping cost as promised on the website. Maybe if there was inventory to return I could see the process taking so long but that isn't the case.

The !one was very easily and willingly taken from my account so why can't it be returned the same way. I will never purchase another thing from this company discount or not and I wouldn't recommend anyone else do it either.

This has been an awful buying experience and I would rather pay full price somewhere else.F for fail from this consumer.

Review about: Shoes For Crews Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments